Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy Saturday!



Yesterday, and today. The snow finally arrived - so far about 5 inches -- it's blowing, not too cold, but beautiful. We definitely want the moisture, and I am begging DH NOT to fire up the snow blower which totally destroys the beauty. It will most likely melt off tomorrow, but for today, I want to enjoy the view.

I'm looking forward to watching Fons and Porter - hopefully it will not be a re-run, then a few hours of sewing with NO distractions - no driving - no calls - no errands. I want this day to myself.

5 comments:

  1. Same tree in both pics? Incredible. We are enjoying 65 degree weather here today. I just walked a mile and a half w/o a coat of any kind on...short sleeves, too!

    ~Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I know the snow is beautiful to look at, but I am ready for warmer weather. It's 66 degrees now, however the wind is what's got us these days. I enjoy your blog.

    Gale/Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow does slow down the traffic, doesn't it! I remember how snow muffled sounds. Short of a blizzard, the cityscape seemed so quiet and peaceful. I enjoyed taking our pooch out for an extra run around 11pm. "run" is not usually a part of my vocabulary, but it was exhilarating to run thru those abandoned, quiet, peaceful streets. Enjoy your beautiful snow! --It might be the last of the season?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having spring....today. Monday night it will be 29° so who knows what the beautiful blooming things will do! My educational channel didn't come on this morning so I didn't get to see Fons & Porter. :( blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, well you got me with this photo. THIS I do miss. Nature's beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.